It is our responsibility to take care of the body that God has given us. Include in a healthy life style is a fair shame of physical activity. Through this course students are encouraged to take on the habit of regular exercise. For this purpose, this course is designed to be fun and enjoyable. Sports is also a very effective tool to teach students godly character traits such as discipline, the important of effort, teamwork, and auger management.
In 7th to 8th Grade Physical Education students will learn a variety of sports. Skill and rules needed to be known and mastered for each kind of sport is learned by doing. A love for the outdoors is also encouraged by going on Physical Education outings on a regular basis.
- Various balls (soccer balls, basketball, ping-pong balls, etc)
- Indoor and outdoor goals
- Indoor and outdoor baskets
- Tennis and badminton rackets
- Bats and gloves
- Fitness equipments, etc.
50 minutes per day, 5 days a week
- Indoor soccer (futsal)
- Outdoor soccer
- Volleyball – tennis (a unique Wesley game designed for enhancing coordination)
- Ultimate game (a unique Wesley game designed to develop decision making skills)
- Dodge ball
- A minimum of 2 outings (hiking and swimming)
- Table tennis (ping-pong)
- Traditional Indonesian games played in villages
- Killer ball
- Kick ball
- Hand ball
Attitude – 33%
Effort – 33%
Discipline (right clothing, coming on time) – 33%