The Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLR’s) are the goals which classes and activities at Wesley are centered around. They provide a benchmark by which evaluation occurs.
Wesley International School is:
- who have an ongoing personal relationship with Christ which is transforming their character with integrity.
- understand basic biblical principles.
- take responsibility for their actions, learning and lives.
- understand themselves and develop their God given capabilities.
- who communicate effectively through writing, speaking, reading and listening.
- who are able to perpetually expand their knowledge base.
- know how to access and assimilate information from the various mediums in a technological society.
- set personal goals: spiritually, mentally and physically.
- are self disciplined.
- produce quality work that reflects individual potential.
- who can analyze, evaluate, and integrate ideas and information.
- have the ability to plan a task, organize, execute, and evaluate it, both independently and as a part of a team.
- think critically and creatively.
- who develop an understanding of other cultures.
- contribute their time, energies, and talents to accomplish God’s purposes in their families, communities, and nations.
- give dignity and respect to everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion or any other difference, relate well with others, and work cooperatively in a multi-cultural environment.
- have a biblical World view which shapes their attitudes to the world around them.
- develop Godly friendships with others.